Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday Stories

Saturday (I even go to school on Sats)

Today was nothing but Indonesian. Even so the teacher told us to write a short story. She set the theme of the short story to 'People's life'. Writing is just one of my favorite hobbies to reading. I got hyped up and will get so immersed in what I write. So I wrote my short story and reread it grimly 'coz it looked more like a recount. F*ck it.

Indonesian was 3 periods long (do the Math=45 minX3). But after Indonesian was recess and after that was religious education (or Theology). Except that the teacher was a teacher as well as Vice Headmaster simultaneously. So as usual he's busy. Which means its free period. Can you imagine 2 periods of pure class chaos. It was fun.

Because the teachers were having a meeting, the students were dismissed earlier. At least I got a chance to gatecrash Grandpa's alumni party.

So I only studied for 3 periods long.

P.S.-As I write this blog I am listening to The Streets "When You Wasn't Famous"

No comments: