Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday booboos!


Friday,

I had to come to school early today 'coz the school along with the student board decided to have another Friday Preach. This was the second Friday Preach. On Friday Preaches, the whole students gather at the basketball field and sit facing a religious preacher while he...well...preach. Today's subject is about the three curses god give to those who insult their teachers. I personally disagree. I am a person who have faith in my religion but also have faith in the freedom to say anything.
After the preach was Biology. We discussed Monera critters and I had to explain the differrence between a bacteria and amoeba. It was fine except I didn't explained clearly and the teacher, she didn't hear me say the Whittaker's Kingdom classificaion.
Next was civics, a subject about the structure of politics and the likes. We had to create 5 questions and the best will be chosen for the upcoming mid-semester test.

After 15 min of recess was General Mathematics. It was the long awaited Math test. The teacher handed out the question sheets and we were told to explain the solution in another sheet. Thank god I got through rational fractions and root forms just fine.

No comments: