Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Exam roundups!


Wednesday!

After 7 days of exhausting mid semester examination, its finally over. Examination began on October 20th, 2008 and ended today (October 29th, 2008). 15 core school subjects were tested for grade X to XII. The exam is a sign that we are halfway through the semester. Hence the name mid-semester tests. The purpose of this test is quite unclear to me.

The first day of examination began on Monday, October the 20th. Everyday two core subjects will be tested and on the premiere jour it was Math and Health. Just looking at the Math questions makes me want to throw up. How the hell am I suppose to multiply logarithms? I totally failed the Math test and have no shame about it because I did my best. Up next was PhysEd, I just had to write ways preventing a front roll gone awry and types of starts. It was fine.

The next day was Tuesday, October 21st. As I came to school w/ fears of the first exam: Science physics. Physics involved a lot of calculation and precise evaluation. The test was exactly that. 90 minutes of solving speed equations and physics cos's. As I sat the test down I felt like ripping the shit to shreds. Yupz, totally failed the Physics examination. Later that day was Theology examination. Theology, well hmm... It wasn't thet bad but I'll think I'll receive an average mark.

Wednesday was a curse. We had chemistry examination and I couldn't understand how to add an atom. Chemistry was 25 tough essays. I totally failed it. This leaves me in a bad mood to concentrate on the civics examination later in that day.

Biology and History were to be tested on Thursday. I studied hard for Biology and History therefore I got through those examinations just fine.

Friday was Indonesian literature and Economy. I kinda forget about these two but I think I got through just fine.

On Saturday October 25th was dedicated to Geography (I am confident that I got through it just fine, honestly. Maybe I'll only get an average mark on Geography) and Japanese (got an 80 on this one so Ok).

After a three day break was the last day of our exam days which was today. First up was Social Study test in which I had to explains mores and CLUCK HOHNs. Next was english and last was the infamous arts.

IMPORTANT: Look at the picture above. Its our library. Its in under heavy disrepair. How Am I supposed to study. No wonder I failed the Math, Physics, and Chemistry tests.

No comments: