Monday, October 13, 2008

Mixed Monday

Monday,

First up was school assembly and flag raising ceremony. The X1s carried out the flag to the pole during the ceremony. Nothing special about school assembly. After the assembly we went back to class, dreading what's next, the Biology evaluation test. When the Biology teacher came she didn't give any opportunity to let us just open our books once more before the evaluation. Thank god I studied last night. Therefore the evaluation wasn't too difficult. But I still wasn't sure whether I nailed it.

After recess (15 min) twas Indonesian Language. Had to write a paragraph w/ metaphor. I wrote a heartbroken story. I've always wanted to be an author. Then it was English. Didn't really pay attention to the English teacher as I was getting bored by this point.

The day ended w/ a gay Geography lesson. Had to memorize 4 theories concerning the creation of the Solar System. NONE of the theories were actual facts about how the Universe were made. AND we had to memorize them.

After school I stopped by a photo studio to get my close up pic taken for the school report. How depressing. Now its time to focus on Math test the next day.

No comments: