Monday, April 6, 2009

The new library!

Dear Journ...
So after many months of uncertainties we now have our new library (see older post). When I was in Junior High the Deputy said that a library is the vessel of learning, the window of knowledge. I quite agree. My love of reading things has not been tampered with.

I personally think that my school library is worthy enough to be boasted with. It stands two storey high. The library is located in front of the student gate. I have no shame in saying that its the best school library in my region.


Notice the empty space? The librarian promised units of computers complete with internet connection so that students may access references on the net...
For a school library, it is stocked with comic mangas, newspapers, text books and novels. It even has its own television. For an Indonesian library its great. Students flocked to the library at reecess to do some light reading, loan a text book and access references.




No comments: