Sunday, November 2, 2008

Debate practices


Thursday Afternoon!

That afternoon extra Japanese was cancelled and 1 hour later was SEDCO. A community/club for school debaters. Dictated by the senior debaters, we the freshmens had to argue about how High School students are eligible to vote in a General Election.

It was damn boring and an afternoon of karate wasted. But I have to play my wits when chosen for upcoming debating contests. Senior acts as adjus and moderator.

I act as the first speaker of the affirmative team. I tried to explained them that High School students can make their own choices but the adju' (see Midi Junior) didn't get my point and said he was hem...hem... disappointed.

After that the Seniors stated that we (the Juniors) are too... well they demonstrated a 'proper' debate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wawwwww gw kenal kelas di foto ini !!!
nuansa laut ituh ....
Benarkah itu kelas ipa 2 ???? ( that my class)
kangen-kangen
lam kenal de